Computers & Internet Access
- All desktop computers include internet and Windows 10 OS with Microsoft Office products.
- A valid library card allows one login for 60 minutes and one 15-minute extension if no one is waiting.
- Library patrons must login using their 14 digit library card number with a pin or password.
- Patrons must read, select "agree" and comply with our Internet Use Policy if they are to use our computers.
- Guest passes are provided to visitors over the age of 16 for one login.
- Computers are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations can be made for the same day at the front desk.
- Wireless internet is free at both libraries to use on any device.
- No password is required, however customers must agree to the Library’s Internet Use Policy before connecting.
Print & Copy
- Print and photocopiers are provided at both libraries.
- Black & white prints and copies cost $0.20 per page.
- Colour prints and copies cost $1.00 per page.
Fax & Scan Documents
- Scan your documents or photos to email at no charge.
- Faxing is available. $1.50 for the first page, $1.00 for each page following.