Lincoln Public Library has space available for rent at both its locations. Click here for more information.
Click here to view Lincoln Public Library's Community Meeting Rooms policy.
Fleming Library, Beamsville:
- Perfect for small groups
- Conference table with seating for eight
- Interactive whiteboard available
- Free WiFi
- Reservation Fee: $10 for both non-profit and profit groups.
- Drop-in availability: Use of the room is free if it is not in use or booked. Ask staff to let you in.
To check availability and make a reservation:
Call the Fleming Branch during library hours at 905.563.7014 or fill out the request form at the bottom of the page.
Note: Meeting Room A (adjacent to the library in the Fleming Centre) is booked by the Town of Lincoln.
Click here for more information.
Moses F. Rittenhouse Library, Vineland:
Medium-sized meeting room can accommodate most gatherings
- Capacity is 60 (standing); 49 (seated)
- Five collapsible large tables available
- Three collapsible small children’s tables available
- Projector screen
- Free WiFi
- Food and beverages allowed (but no kitchen access)
- Meetings must start during library hours but can end after library hours
- Fee: $20 (non-profit groups); $40 (profit group)
To check availability or make a reservation:
Call the Moses F. Rittenhouse Library during library hours at 905.562.5711 or fill out the request form at the bottom of the page.