Lincoln Public Library
Internet Code of Ethics
· Use the Internet for cultural, educational, recreational and informational purposes only.
· Avoid the use of the Internet for illegal, unauthorized or unethical purposes.
· Refrain from attempting to modify or gain access to files, passwords or data belonging to others.
· Not seek unauthorized access to any computer system or damage or alter software components of any network database.
· Not send, receive or display text or graphics, which are illegal or may reasonably be construed as obscene or offensive.
· Respect and obey copyright laws and software license agreements.
· Display behavior that does not interfere or disrupt other users and the general operation of the library.