Effective January 5, Lincoln Public Library will be closed for in-person visits in response to increasing cases of COVID-19 in the community. Curbside pickup, curbside printing, and printing and lamination of vaccination certificates are available at both branches during the closure.
Please follow these steps for curbside pickup of library materials:
1. Place your holds.
Log in to your account online or phone your local branch.
Fleming Branch (Beamsville): 905-563-7014
Rittenhouse Branch (Vineland): 905-562-5711
To request children’s, teen, or adult materials selected by staff, order a Grab & Go bundle.
2. Wait until your holds are ready.
You will receive a call or email when your holds are ready. No appointment is needed. Holds can be picked up anytime during curbside hours.
Curbside Pickup Hours:
Monday 10 am – 5 pm
Tuesday 10 am – 5 pm
Wednesday 10 am – 7 pm
Thursday 10 am – 5 pm
Fridays 1 – 5 pm
Saturday 10 am – 5 pm
3. Pick up your holds.
Fleming Branch (Beamsville): Call or ring the doorbell beside the curbside window when you arrive.
Rittenhouse Branch (Vineland): Call or ring the doorbell at the main library entrance when you arrive.
Back up at least 2 metres (6 feet) from the door. Your items will be placed on a table or cart by the door.
Please wear a mask when picking up materials and practice physical distancing.
Book drops remain open during the closure. All returns must be placed in the book drop.
Visit us online to:
- Sign up for a free library card (please contact the library to renew expired cards)
- Download eBooks, audiobooks, magazines, music, TV shows and movies
- Borrow a mobile hotspot (WiFi is also available outside both branches)
- Register for a virtual program
- Watch a prerecorded program on the library’s YouTube channel
Follow guidelines from Niagara Region Public Health to slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Practice physical distancing by staying 2 metres (6 feet) apart
- Wear a face covering
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use an alcohol-based sanitizer
- Cover your cough
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell
For service updates, visit lincoln.library.on.ca and follow us on social media.