On Saturday April 3, Ontario entered a province-wide shutdown for a 28-day period. During this time Lincoln Public Library will be closed to the public.
Curbside pickup is available during the shutdown. Please follow these steps:
1. Place your holds.
Log in to your account online or phone your local branch.
To request children’s, teen or adult materials selected by staff, order a Grab & Go bundle.
2. Wait until your holds are ready.
You will receive a call or email when your holds are ready. No appointment is needed. Holds can be picked up anytime during curbside hours.
Curbside Pickup Hours:
Monday 10 am – 5 pm
Tuesday 10 am – 5 pm
Wednesday 10 am – 7 pm
Thursday 10 am – 5 pm
Saturday 10 am – 5 pm
3. Pick up your holds.
Call, knock or ring the doorbell when you arrive. Back up at least 2 metres (6 feet) from the door. Your items will be placed on a table or cart by the door.
Please respect physical distancing to keep staff and others safe.
All returns must be placed in the book drop.
Drop boxes remain open during the closure. Returns continue to be quarantined for 96 hours. Fines on overdue items are waived until further notice.
On our website, you can:
- Sign up for a free library card
- Download eBooks, audiobooks, magazines, music, TV shows and movies
- Learn new skills with a database like LinkedInLearning or Creativebug
- Register for a virtual program
- Watch a prerecorded program on the library’s YouTube channel
Follow guidelines from Niagara Region Public Health to slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Practice physical distancing by staying 2 metres (6 feet) apart
- Wear a face covering
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use an alcohol-based sanitizer
- Cover your cough
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell