Curbside printing is available during the provincial lockdown. Follow the instructions below and pick up your prints during curbside hours.
Email print requests to email@example.com.
Please only submit one print request per email.
Include ALL the following information in the body of the email:
- Name and phone number
- Number of copies
- Black and white or colour
- Single- or double-sided
- Your pickup location: Fleming Branch (Beamsville) or Moses F. Rittenhouse Branch (Vineland)
All print jobs will be on 8 ½ by 11 paper unless otherwise requested.
Note: There may be a delay in your request if all information is not provided. It may take up to 48 hours for requests to be received.
Library staff will confirm your request by phone.
During the provincial lockdown, you can print up to 10 pages for free. Double-sided is calculated as two pages.
Additional prints are the following prices.
- Black & white prints cost $0.20 per page.
- Colour prints cost $1.00 per page.
- Double-sided is calculated as two pages.
Once confirmed, you can pick up your prints during curbside hours. Exact change is required.
Questions? Contact us!