If Lincoln Public Library (LPL) or any other LiNC location doesn’t own what you want, LPL staff will try to borrow it from another library system.
Please allow at least six weeks for your book to be delivered.
- You can request books and audiobooks.
- Please do not request new items. We can’t request items that have been published within the last twelve months.
- There is a limit of one request per week.
- The borrowing period is determined by the library that owns the item. Items can be renewed for one week.
- Items must be returned to either LPL location.
- LPL’s overdue fines apply.
- If an item is lost or damaged, charges will apply.
- LPL’s interlibrary loan system is only available to Lincoln residents. Members living outside Lincoln are asked to request ILL service from their local library system.