*Due to COVID-19, Lincoln Public Library will not be taking bookings for room rentals.*
Click here to view Lincoln Public Library’s Community Meeting Rooms policy, procedures & guidelines.
Read on to learn more about our meeting rooms.
Fleming Branch, Beamsville
- Perfect for small groups
- Conference table with seating for eight
- Interactive whiteboard available
- Free WiFi
- Reservation Fee: $10 per hour for both non-profit and profit groups.
- Drop-in availability: Use of the room is free if it is not in use or booked. Ask staff to let you in.
To check availability and make a reservation:
Note: Meeting Room A (adjacent to the library in the Fleming Centre) is booked by the Town of Lincoln. Click here for more information.
Moses F. Rittenhouse Branch, Vineland
Medium-sized meeting room can accommodate most gatherings
- Capacity is 60 (standing); 49 (seated)
- Five collapsible large tables available
- Three collapsible small children’s tables available
- Projector screen
- Free WiFi
- Food and beverages allowed (but no kitchen access)
- Meetings must start during library hours but can end after library hours
- Fee: $10 per hour for both non-profit and profit groups.