Lincoln Public Library will return to regular hours starting Monday July 19 as the province moves to Step 3 of the Roadmap to Reopen.
Monday – Thursday: 10 am – 8 pm
Friday 1 – 5 pm
Saturday 10 am – 5 pm
- In-person browsing
- Computer access: Limited stations are available on a first-come, first-serve basis for one 30-minute session per day.
- Study and WiFi seating (for 30-minute sessions)
- Printing, photocopying and scanning
- Daily newspapers
- Outdoor programming (public health guidelines in place)
- Makerspace (by appointment)
- Summer reading for children, teens and adults
- Pathstone Mental Health Walk-In Clinic (Thursdays, 11:30 am – 7:30 pm, by appointment)
Curbside pickup continues to be available during regular hours at the Fleming Branch. No appointment is needed. Please call or ring the doorbell by the curbside window. Your holds will be checked out and brought to the window.
Book drops are open. Fines on overdue items are waived until further notice.
Visit us online to:
- Sign up for a free library card
- Download eBooks, audiobooks, magazines, music, TV shows and movies
- Learn new skills with a database like LinkedIn Learning or Creativebug
- Register for programs or watch a program on our YouTube channel
Follow guidelines from Niagara Region Public Health to slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Practice physical distancing by staying 2 metres (6 feet) apart
- Wear a face covering
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use an alcohol-based sanitizer
- Cover your cough
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell