Lincoln Public Library will reopen to the public starting Monday July 5 as the province moves to Step 2 of the Roadmap to Reopen.
|Monday||10 am – 5 pm|
|Tuesday||10 am – 5 pm|
|Wednesday||10 am – 5 pm (curbside only 5 – 7 pm)|
|Thursday||10 am – 5 pm|
|Friday||1 – 5 pm|
|Saturday||10 am – 5 pm|
Please note the Fleming Centre, including the indoor walking track, are closed to the public until Step 3. Access is limited to the Fleming Branch and washrooms.
- In-person browsing
- Computer access: Limited stations are available on a first-come, first-serve basis for one 30-minute session per day.
- Study and WiFi seating (for 30-minute sessions)
- Printing, photocopying and scanning
- Outdoor programming (public health guidelines in place)
- Summer reading for children, teens and adults
Curbside pickup continues to be available during regular hours. No appointment is needed. Please call or ring the doorbell upon arrival. Your holds will be checked out and brought outside.
Book drops are open. Fines on overdue items are waived until further notice.
Visit us online to:
- Sign up for a free library card
- Download eBooks, audiobooks, magazines, music, TV shows and movies
- Learn new skills with a database like LinkedIn Learning or Creativebug
- Register for programs or watch a program on our YouTube channel
Follow guidelines from Niagara Region Public Health to slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Practice physical distancing by staying 2 metres (6 feet) apart
- Wear a face covering
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use an alcohol-based sanitizer
- Cover your cough
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell