Need to get online, fax or print a document?
Read on to learn more about how to access computers and the Internet at the Lincoln Public Library.
Have a question?
- A valid library card allows you to borrow a Mobile Hotspot for up to one week.
- Overdue fee of $10/day. $200 for a lost or damaged Mobile Hotspot.
- No usage fees and data is unlimited.
- Patrons must read, select “agree” and comply with our Internet Use Policy if they are to use our Mobile Hotspots.
- Holds are allowed. Mobile Hotspots must be picked up at the library during open hours. Mobile Hotspots can be returned in-person or through the after-hours book drop.
- Lincoln Public Library does not monitor, collect, or store data about user’s activity.
- All desktop computers include internet and Windows 10 OS with Microsoft Office products.
- A valid library card allows one login for 60 minutes per day and one 15-minute extension if no one is waiting.
- Library patrons must login using their 14 digit library card number with a pin or password.
- Patrons must read, select “agree” and comply with our Internet Use Policy if they are to use our computers.
- Guest passes may be provided to visitors for one login per day.
- Computers are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations can be made for the same day at the front desk.
- Wireless internet is free at both libraries to use on any device.
- No password is required, however customers must agree to the Library’s Internet Use Policy before connecting.
Print & Copy
- Printing and photocopying services are available at each branch.
- Black & white prints and copies cost $0.20 per page.
- Colour prints and copies cost $1.00 per page.
Find details on curbside print pickup here.
Fax & Scan Documents
- Scan your documents or photos to email at no charge.
- Faxing is available at the Fleming Branch in Beamsville. $1.50 for the first page, $1.00 for each page following.